Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing for Panasonic GH5
An exceptional hybrid housing to complement an exceptional hybrid camera, NA-GH5 is designed from the ground up with both video and still photo shooters in mind. Incredible engineering, enabling fingertip control access, has made Nauticam famous.
The housing is small, but not at the expense of functionality or ergonomics. Integrated handles provide a sturdy and comfortable base to operate the system from. A sculpted shutter release lever, thumb lever for AE-L / AF-L, and well placed control dials provide the same operational feel as any Nauticam DSLR housing. Control buttons are placed within easy reach of the handles, with sufficient spacing to allow easy operation, even by feel. The NA-GH5 is a professional grade underwater housing, built with cutting edge manufacturing technology, supporting the pro-level GH5 camera body to its full potential.
- Patented Port Locking Lever: The iconic red locking lever is right at home on the NA-GH5, making lens changes quick, easy then securely locking locking the port in place when it counts.
- Vacuum Check & Leak Detection System: The integrated vacuum check and leak detection system adds extra assurance of watertight integrity. Used without an optional vacuum valve and it serves as a simple audible/visual water leak detector. Add the optional M14 Vacuum Valve II (25624), and get verification that the housing is sealed via a color-coded LED light before going in the water. Green means safe to dive!
- Housing Locking Latches: Secure locking latches clamp down the housing back safely, yet require minimal hand strength to unlock after pressing in the red safety button.
- Fingertip Control Access: Fingertip control for all key shooting controls, including shutter release, focus lock, both command dials, video start/stop, iso, and white balance, is a Nauticam hallmark. All of the controls are easy to operate, even with gloves on.
- LCD and EVF Display Support: Use either the rear LCD live view display or EVF or instantly switch between them - underwater! Electronic View Finders, especially when combined with a magnifying viewfinder, are key tools for photographers with limited close focus vision.
- M14 and M16 Accessory Ports: For optional vacuum valve, HDMI bulkhead, or electrical sync cable bulkheads. Two bulkhead ports mean two of these can be utilized simultaneously, or even a third using the offset style vacuum valve.
- Rubberized Handles with Integrated Stainless Steel Support Brackets: Rubberized handles and oversized controls are easy to operate even when wearing thick cold water gloves.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 2.36kg
- Dimensions: 331mm (W) × 184mm (H) × 110mm (D)