NA-GX7 & Nauticam WWL-1 Lens Showreel from Nauticam on Vimeo.
Nauticam WWL-1 Wide-angle Lens
WWL-1 is the highest quality wet changeable underwater wide angle conversion ever made, featuring unmatched contrast, overall sharpness, corner sharpness, and clarity. The design is truly full zoom through, allowing zoom to to be used as a tool for framing, and removable in water for close-up and macro shots.
Every Nauticam lens is a “clean slate” design. These optical systems are engineered entirely as underwater corrective and conversion optics, and not adaptations of in air designs. The process isn’t an easy one, but the images captured by WWL-1 and previous Nauticam optical designs prove the effort is well spent.
- WWL-1 is a full zoom through lens, performing well through the entire zoom range of popular compacts and Micro Four Thirds systems with power zoom lenses.
- 130 degrees of glorious wide angle coverage, and even a bit wider if your camera system allows it
- Incredible Sharpness & Contrast
- Dimensions: 130mm Outer Diameter x 97mm
- Weight: 1.24kg (air) / 0.62kg (water)
- Hard Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Anti Reflective Coating
- Field of view: 130 degrees with 28mm lens
- Mount system: NA Bayonet or M67 thread
- Depth rated to 100mm